The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Celonis ISV team is looking for an experienced ISV Strategic Account Executive to support the growth of our ISV team and hire new ISV partner to enrich the number of Execution Apps available on our Celonis marketplace, EMS Store. You will be an advisor to our ISVs and will be in charge to develop successful joined go to market plans to help ISVs meet their goals. Engaging and aligning with cross functional organizations within Celonis is important to the success of this role. As the business grows, you will help ISVs establish customer wins on Celonis EMS Store, deliver feedback from your partners to our engineering & GTM teams, build ISV go-to-market plans, and identify and activate new ISVs. To learn more about Celonis EMS Store, please visit: https://www.celonis.com/ems/ems-store/
- Hire, Recruit and manage a set of ISVs that develop and sell Execution Apps through Celonis EMS Store
- Work with ISVs to drive opportunities through Celonis EMS Store go-to-market programs
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Gather feedback from ISVs to improve Celonis GTM strategy and roadmap
- Hunter mentality with demonstrated success sourcing leads
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software through ISV Partners, Resellers and SI
- Ideal experience as ISV partner for a marketplace
- Knowledge in AI, BPM, automation, RPA, and mining space
- Ability to qualify opportunities and close complex deals
- Experience selling business applications through B2B marketplaces
- Work with internal teams to support overall Celonis marketplace’s goals
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring/applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles.
- Results driven mindset
- Very strong communication and presentation skills. ·
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.