Senior Customer Value Architect
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Do you want to solve real business problems every day?
Do you feel stuck in a single industry or process and want broader exposure to a variety of customers?
Do you have a passion for change management, working with people and explaining complex concepts with simplicity?
Do you love planning and organizing workshops and executing them to drive value at your customers?
As a Senior Customer Value Architect (SCVA) you are spearheading our efforts in data-driven business transformation at our customers. You will work side by side with our customers at all levels to help them achieve their strategic goals and realize significant value using Celonis. You will drive measurable business impact across processes and industries and accelerate the adoption of our platform. You will blend process improvement expertise with a proven consulting skill set and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
Senior CVAs have a wide-range of experiences across industries and processes with proven and consistent success in driving process improvement with quantified financial impacts and KPI improvements. Senior CVAs may lead large, complex change initiatives where Celonis is being deployed across multiple processes and geographies. As a result, a Senior CVA may take lead when multiple CVAs are deployed on a customer engagement.
- Translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process improvement
- Use data from Celonis to derive root causes and quantify the business impact
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Formulate solutions and improvement actions in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
- Execute improvement actions and initiate enterprise-wide change initiatives
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Establish a governance structure and operating model for customers to support Celonis across their organization
- Devise strategies to enable end users at scale and prepare them for change
- Provide feedback to our product development teams to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories
- Expand the use case knowledge in our consulting teams and be the go-to person for process improvement topics
- Develop materials and tools that advance best practices within the CVA organization
- Supports sales and delivery teams in articulating the value proposition of the CVA team to new customers and/or prospects
- Develop best practices around adoption and business value that contribute to other Celonis departments.
- Contribute to hiring and interview process for the CVA teams
- Assist with onboarding of new team members
- Showcase customer success stories across the Celonis Go-To-Market organization and explain the path to value realization
- ...have 8 years experience in Management Consulting, strategy consulting or process improvement
- ...have an excellent degree in finance, economics, business information systems or other business or engineering related subjects
- ...have strong communication and presentation skills
- ...are fluent in English
- ...bring strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- ...are experienced in analyzing SCM, Finance or Procurement processes
- ...are open to travel up to 50% across North America
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengths finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- …distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.