Are you ready for a new challenge?
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Customer Success Manager.
- ... Lead a brand new Customer Value team that will manage the Portfolio segment of SME customers in North America utilizing a low-touch strategy.
- ... Create”one-to-many” strategies crafted to meet retention, expansion, and value realization goals. You will deliver & test these strategies to construct playbooks that efficiently and measurably drive adoption, maturity, and growth throughout the customer journey at scale.
- ... Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that the Celonis platform is properly leveraged to achieve them.
- ... Understand the relationship between low-touch customers and product data to identify the optimal paths for digital communication, education and engagement.
- ... Drive the creation of key metrics to measure the success of our Portfolio customers.
- ... Establish the tools and processes that will enable Celonis to scale the Portfolio team.
- ... Hire, train, and mentor new Portfolio managers.
- ... Are a proven leader with 1-2 years of experience managing Customer Success, Consulting or Account Management teams at a SaaS organization.
- ... Have 7+ years of experience in Customer Success, Management Consulting, or Digital Transformation.
- ... Have experience in a fast-paced SaaS environment being accountable for the success, retention and growth of SaaS solutions at SME customers.
- ... Have proven experience building or executing one-to-many programs through scalable technology.
- ... Are a top-performer with demonstrated past success achieving relevant targets and KPIs.
- ... Analytical and process-oriented mindset with a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- ... Self-starter with proven ability to own projects from initial development to rollout.
- ... Demonstrate experience in recruiting, motivating and retaining top talent.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.