The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis we help our customers to unlock the full execution capacity by enabling them to execute their processes as efficiently as possible.
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in the United States to be able to serve the local markets. We are looking for an exceptional Director, Solutions Engineering with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives to manage and help lead the Solution Engineer team to achieve revenue goals.
- Manage the pre-sales engineering team to provide support to the account managers in promoting and selling Celonis products
- Direct and navigate the pre-sales engineering team to the right company resources, such as development, hardware, software and service
- Effectively manage the people resources in order to deliver quality results, on time
- Deliver proof of concept projects utilizing client's data to show the business value of Celonis solution
- Provide technical analysis and development of existing and proposed architectures and products for a variety of sales vertical markets
- Create requirements definition, proposal development, demonstration support, and technical documentation in support of the sales proposal activities
- Relevant leadership and management experience is a plus
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to lead hands on and close to technology
- Demonstrated ability to share and communicate ideas to executive staff, business sponsors, technical resources and other key constituents in clear, concise language
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
- Looking for a product that you can push with passion and drive
- see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual
- offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software companies in the world
- are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.