The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Partner Manager (Academic Alliance).
We believe in educating our youth as the next generation thought leaders in data and process science. Therefore, we launched the Celonis Academic Alliance in partnership with the world’s leading universities, colleges, and schools to empower and encourage the Process Miners of tomorrow to share in learning and experiencing the power of process-oriented data science across the globe.
The Academic Alliance is part of the Celonis Ecosystem Department. It is an international team that builds and grows education and research partnerships with academic institutions, develops and delivers a wide range of academic products and services, and organizes various community events.
- Build, maintain and grow education and research relations with universities, colleges and academic research institutions in the US and Canada
- Deliver Academic Alliance services including workshops, guest lectures, classroom support and other teaching related services
- Work on projects and strategies to improve program metrics including growth of the program, adoption, partner network and user rates
- Become an expert in the Celonis technology, enable teachers to use Academic Alliance products and services in classroom and deliver ongoing support
- Be the face of Celonis in establishing a multi-faceted and trusted relationship with key institutions and faculty in the US and Canada
- Develop new teaching products and services together with academic partners, including case studies, online courses and lecture material, organize community events, and leverage innovation and research projects with academic partners
- Work in an international team, participate in and contribute to regular Academic Alliance team sessions and team exchange
- Cooperate closely with the Ecosystem department and other Celonis functions to leverage the value of the Academic Alliance across the company
- Successfully completed studies in Business / Economics / Information Systems / Data Science or something similar
- 3-5 years work experience in Partner Management, Business Development, Academic Alliance, Software Training/Enablement or related areas.
- Passion for education and research
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with deans and faculty for top Computer Science, Engineering and Business programs, as well as partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong business acumen with evidence of prioritization, negotiating with deans and faculty members to communicate value
- Analytical mindset and experience in data science and big data methods and tools
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Engaging speaking presence (phone or in person), positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.