The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that, we need you as a Working Student in UX Design. We are looking for a talented and motivated student to support us with our ongoing efforts to make the Celonis Studio a super easy-to-use tool for virtually anyone to build powerful execution apps. You will be joining a diverse team of currently 15+ UX designers. You will work together with a Senior Designer and his/her product team and support them with conducting user research, usability tests, and evaluations, and help them create solutions for the problems you discovered.
- ...are pursuing a degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Visual Design or equivalent
- ...have an affinity for the design of software products, including UX, Interaction Design & UI
- ...have experience in data visualization, dashboard design, and information architecture
- ...can turn complex and technical concepts into great experiences
- ...know how to gather needs and validate concepts with customers
- ...can deliver ready-for-development UI designs and prototypes (using our own design system and prototyping tools)
- ...proactively define usability guidelines and UX patterns
- ...are familiar with Sketch and have a portfolio that demonstrates your design skills and process
- ...speak English fluently
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ...are looking forward to your application in English!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.