The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern in Field Marketing Management DACH. Become part of the field marketing team in DACH and support us in the rollout of demand generation programs as well as the organization of Celonis flagship events! You will support the planning, creation, and execution of demand generation activities after conducting preliminary research. Working closely with the regional sales and extended marketing teams, you will carry out account-based marketing plans as well as industry campaigns. An exciting role in a central function at Celonis allows you to participate in the further development of the fastest growing technology company in Germany. We want to offer you hands-on experience and a steep learning curve with a high level of self-responsibility as a fully-fledged team member in our Munich office.
For this role, you bring at least 4-6 months of full-time availability for an internship.
- … are a student of business administration, marketing or comparable
- … already have gained experience in marketing and campaign management
- … act proactively, enjoy creative work, and have the ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced team environment
- … have exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- … are characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy interacting with different stakeholders
- … are very engaged and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- … have very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.