At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers and partners. At Celonis, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly, to each other’s success.
The Celonis EMS breaks down silos created by solutions that weren’t designed to work together. As the (Senior) Product Manager - Data Engineering you will work closely together with your Data Engineers counterparts to define and drive our Process Connectors. The Process Connectors are our modules to extract, consolidate and bring together the source system data into the EMS.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Join us to collaborate with and drive a team of innovators and engineers; and help develop new ideas based on your experience and contact with customers, prospects and partners.
The position is based at Celonis Headquarter in New York with additional development offices in Madrid, Munich and Pristina.
- Ensure understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new offerings.
- Collaborate with product and development teams in the application groups to develop and evolve data integration services.
- Understand similar offerings in the market and formulate a strategy around how to address common business challenges with creative and disruptive solutions.
- Built a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to a general availability
- Ensure the rollout of our real-time data pipelines across our customer landscape
- Partner closely with the engineering team to help resolve technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule
- Foster a close relationship to internal and external project teams which drive our customer implementations to establish best practices and evangelize our latest technologies.
- 5+ years in product management at an enterprise software company.
- You have relevant work experience in translating business requirements into an analytical, reporting or ideally process mining use-case.
- Good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft or Workday)
- In-depth experience in multiple areas such as Data Engineering, Stream data processing, Data Analytics and ETL.
- You bring experience and familiarity with software products/services for IT management, big data, and/or business analytics.
- You've developed enterprise cloud/software components that have been successfully embraced by the ecosystem.
- You have experience with storage technologies, managing large volumes of data, and analytics workloads
- You have a proven track record to build long lasting customer relationships and a scalable go to market within a rapidly growing organization
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or similar degree highly preferred.
- You have very good English skills
- You are a team player
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.