The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a (Senior) Technical Support Engineer.
In this role you will work within a team of skilled and motivated engineers providing technical support for Celonis On-Premise and Cloud based Execution Management System products. As a core function of the position, you will be responsible for analysis, diagnosis and recovery of complex technical issues. This will involve close engagement and interaction with our Product and Engineering teams and at times our customers.
Like Celonis, our support organization is growing rapidly. You will have a great opportunity to play a role in the direction of the support organization, your own, and the teams, way of working. This role is for someone that takes great satisfaction out of teamwork, learning and improving every day, and is looking for an opportunity to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer issues across one or more product areas of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS)
- Drive and resolve complex Tickets according to ITSM processes
- Qualify problems or defects for close collaboration with Celonis Development and Product Management
- Participate and drive regular Root Cause Analysis (RCA) cycles to improve our Support Knowledge base
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement (CSI) cycles and initiatives of Celonis and Celonis Support Organization
The ideal person for this role should tick most of the boxes below:
- …an education in the field of IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- ... demonstrated Technical Support Engineer experience handling complex technical issues
- ... a fundamental working ability of heterogeneous Linux/Unix systems
- … knowledge in one or more of the following areas: SSO, JKS, Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog, Elasticsearch
- ... ideally experience with database systems and/or SQL, python
- … experience with AWS and/or MS Azure
- ... customer contact experience and are communicative and service-oriented
- ... have good English skills, additional languages are a plus
- ...are a holder of an EU citizenship
- ...a thirst to learn and like bringing ideas to the table
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.