The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
As the technical experts within the sales organization, we have a deep understanding of the Celonis software, platform, and ecosystem, and can handle objections and lead the necessary activities that result in successful sales cycles. In addition, you will remove barriers to prospects seeking adoption of Celonis and collaborate with the broader leadership team. As a manager, you’ll be curious, open, driven & entrepreneurial. You will build and scale a diverse team of talented Solutions Engineers based in the US, looking for mentorship and guidance to grow their careers. You will also be capable of working cross-departmentally to enable an environment where the Solutions Engineers perspective on the needs of a prospect & the value Celonis has are communicated effectively.
- Lead a team of solution engineers supporting account executives and account managers in pursuit of new business and upsell opportunities.
- Provide coaching and guidance to solution engineers on demo delivery, proof of concepts, solution design, technical feasibility, domain knowledge & product subject matter expertise.
- Partner with sales leaders to develop strategy for assigned territories and accounts, develop and lead enablement of account executives, and foster healthy relationships between solution engineers and sales teams.
- Provide technical analysis and development of existing and proposed architectures and products for a variety of sales vertical markets
- Create requirements definition, proposal development, demonstration support, and technical documentation in support of the sales proposal activities
- High emotional intelligence - have genuine empathy for others, understand what motivates each person on the team, and adapt your mentorship approach to their needs.
- Decisiveness - make timely and impactful decisions with the interest of the business top of mind.
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to lead sales cycles and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities in support of the sales team.
- Effectively communicate with executive staff, business sponsors, technical resources and other key constituents.
- Passionate about helping customers and solving business challenges, intellectually curious, have a willingness to learn, and continuously seeking self-improvement.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.