The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Video Editor.
Our Video Team is part of the Design and CMO Office and is reporting to the Chief Design Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, who are constantly looking for fresh and innovative concepts and ideas. You would join a team with a very ambitious mindset and much room for growing and developing our visual style to new levels of experience and excellence, giving you enough room for significant impact and the chance to leave your mark on this hyper growth software brand.
You are an editing expert and can make any footage shine? You love to edit 10 second teasers as well as 1 hour’s event keynotes? And you’re an organizational master that loves to juggle multiple projects at a time?
- Completed a degree in media and video production/ media design or corresponding practical experience
- Gathered 3 years of experience in a video production environment
- Proven your experience in editing and producing engaging and modern video content
- Have expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar Editing software
- Bring good color grading and motion design skills (Davinci Resolve/ After Effects)
- Want to learn new things like podcast live streaming
- Are looking for a place that gives you the chance to be proud of your work while you’re also a great team player
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of everyone alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.