The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Carbon Accounting Specialist (m/f/x) .
Sustainability at Celonis is one of our core values: because Earth Is Our Future! In the last few years, global enterprises have set ambitious targets to tackle the challenge of climate change and social injustice and within the next few years, most companies will be required to report and optimize their ESG performance. We support organizations worldwide to measure and improve sustainability KPIs focusing on business processes and leveraging the capabilities of the Execution Management System - while keeping our own house in order and advocating for sustainable changes!
We are looking for a carbon accounting expert to support the deployment of technical solutions for supply chain decarbonization with our Celonis EMS as well as Celonis’ internal GHG emission reporting. With your subject matter expertise, you will play a key role in the development of a carbon accounting methodology based on process input data. You will conceptualize and deploy GHG data collection, management, analysis and modelling based on GRI, GHG protocol and other standard frameworks in innovative use cases - collaborating with various internal stakeholders. By working closely with our Solution Engineering, Ecosystem and Product teams, you co-innovate with partners and customers. With your excellent communication skills, you support internal & external enablement on carbon accounting and provide thought leadership on supply chain decarbonization.
Additionally, you are responsible for Celonis’ GHG emission reporting built into the annual sustainability report. Supporting our Global Director of Sustainability, you will be advising on continuous improvement of internal processes, ensuring alignment with global standards and achieving ambitious environmental sustainability goals. You will grow with a new function within an international hypergrowth company.
- bring 3+ year experience in carbon accounting, ESG analysis and/or climate change mitigation
- gained an excellent degree in the field of Economics, Environmental Sciences/technologies/engineering or Sustainable Finance
- have worked in research, climate consulting, financial modelling or a related field before
- possess in-depth knowledge of greenhouse gas accounting principles and application in the private sector, including Scope 3 categories; experience with Salesforce and other reporting software tools is a plus
- developed supply chain decarbonization strategies before
- think analytically, work in a structured manner and act like an entrepreneur
- are very visionary, motivated, have a learners mindset and are passionate about global challenges and tech-based solutions
- possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- are fluent in English
- are eager to work independently in a fast-growing international environment
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.