The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
As Principal Product Manager in our Core Mining Engine team, you will be responsible for the development of the future of Celonis’ Process Mining capabilities. The Principal Product Manager is responsible for expanding and innovating on our own proprietary query language PQL. You will collect and define requirements for further enhancements of our query language and extend the enterprise readiness capabilities of our process mining technology. This is a key role within the team, with the potential to shape and impact Celonis’ future success.
- Collect requirements concerning new PQL operators and prioritize them, promote existing features and PQL operators by providing enablements and expanding the documentation.
- Investigate in proper language design and usability of PQL operators
- Support the development to complete a project or feature by following up on requirements internally, as well as on customer interactions.
- Manage customer preview programs, engage in frequent conversations with customers both on and off-site to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall
- help our development so that the product direction is in tune with customer needs.
- ... have a master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) or a comparable education
- ... have 5+ years of professional experience in product management
- ... have 5+ years experience working on cloud and data products
- ... are familiar with end-to-end product lifecycle and methodologies, programming languages, databases, design and prototyping tools
- ... have a solid understanding of databases, SQL concepts and / or distributed systems
- ... nice to have is experience with database products as a service in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP), as well as with on premise installation on a diverse infrastructure landscape
- ... have the ability to abstract from diverse requests into common requirements
- ... have a strong understanding of competitive (cloud & on-premise) database/analytics/process mining landscape
- ... are able to take ownership and push things forward while making sense of choices to stakeholders through qualitative and quantitative data and a fact-based approach
- ... have an outstanding ability to understand product vision and strategy, and fulfill them through shaping and building solutions
- ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ... are fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our full Diversity statement here