Are you ready for a new challenge?
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives.
Our ecosystem provides a unique opportunity for bringing our powerful mission to life at exponential scale. The Ecosystem Solutions & Success (ESS) Team is sitting at the heart of this transformation and drives the incorporation of Celonis into our partners’ various go-to-market motions to accelerate the adoption of the EMS and ensure the success of Celonis and our partners.
As a (Senior) Solution Specialist for BPO, you will work closely with our top tier BPO and SI partners (including Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, Genpact, Wipro, TechMahindra, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, Capgemini etc.) to embed the Celonis EMS into their BPO Service Offerings. You will be ideating and creating tailored go-to-market playbooks and differentiated solutions with Celonis technology, shaping our solutions in the BPO area.
- Support the entire partner lifecycle with your BPO expertise and work cross functionally from recruiting new partners to successfully generating value with them
- Create custom Celonis for BPO value propositions and best practice deployment models for our partners
- Serve as strategic BPO solution advisor to our partners’ Celonis Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure the success of the joint BPO go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with our partners to design their BPO service offering, develop repeatable playbooks and create proposals
- Identify opportunities for co-innovation or partnership expansions and guide the process from idea to launch
- Provide hands-on support in delivering presentations, value-oriented solutions and technical guidance throughout the entire partner lifecycle to create tangible business impact
- Build strong champions at our partners by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- Gained 10+ years of experience in BPO operations or top-tier consulting firm focused on BPO offerings
- Have a proven track record in selling, implementing and/or consulting on complex BPO enterprise solutions or process transformation
- Think analytically and can quickly comprehend new topics and dependencies
- Are deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Possess strong communication skills and significant experience in presenting to Senior Leadership
- Can creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Are very engaged, a visionary and possess the ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environments
- Showcase strong ownership, drive, and team spirit
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, flexible working hours)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.