We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a (Senior) EcoSystem BPO Solution Specialist.
You will be joining the Ecosystem Solutions & Success Team, reporting to the Director of Post-Sales Ecosystem Solutions & Success. Our mission is to provide world-class experience to our top alliance partners through their entire partner journey. With cross-functional teams, we jointly drive innovation, foster enablement, ensure market differentiation and solutioning, hence, setting the foundation for a guided journey to success and joint exponential growth.
As a (Senior) Solution Specialist for BPO, you will work closely with our top tier BPO and SI partners (including Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, Genpact, Wipro, TechMahindra, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, Capgemini etc.) to embed the Celonis EMS into their BPO Service Offerings. You will be ideating and creating tailored go-to-market playbooks and differentiated solutions with Celonis technology, shaping our solutions in the BPO area.
The work you’ll do:
- Support the entire partner lifecycle with your BPO expertise and work cross functionally from recruiting new partners to successfully generating value with them
- Create custom Celonis for BPO value propositions and best practice deployment models for our partners
- Serve as strategic BPO solution advisor to our partners’ Celonis Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure the success of the joint BPO go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with our partners to design their BPO service offering, develop repeatable playbooks and create proposals
- Identify opportunities for co-innovation or partnership expansions and guide the process from idea to launch
- Provide hands-on support in delivering presentations, value-oriented solutions and technical guidance throughout the entire partner lifecycle to create tangible business impact
- Build strong champions at our partners by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
The qualifications you need:
Gained 10+ years of experience in BPO operations or top-tier consulting firm focused on BPO offerings and solutions
- Have a proven track record in selling, implementing and/or consulting on complex BPO enterprise solutions or process transformation
- Have deep knowledge in core BPO areas (e.g. Finance & Accounting, customer experience, ITSM, AMS)
- Are a self-starter, showing strong ownership and are outcome driven
- Possess strong communication skills and can creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand, persona-oriented manner
- Have significant experience in presenting to Senior Leadership
- Are able to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environments with various stakeholders
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.