The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Our Process Mining Consultant is part of our Professional Services team. You will drive successful implementations of the Celonis technology in order to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact. As a Process Mining Consultant, you will work with Fortune 500 companies across various industries to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organization. This role reports to our Senior Director of Professional Services.
- ...own and drive end-to-end the implementation of the Celonis technology across various customers
- ...help customers drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through Celonis
- ...collaborate directly with senior level executives, process owners and technical teams within each customer to understand their goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into Celonis technical requirements
- ...plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets customer requirements
- ...connect the Celonis platform with the customer’s on-premise/ Cloud ERP & IT systems
- ...extract and transform customers’ data and load them into the Celonis platform
- ...design process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses and reports
- ...present implementation results to senior level executives and other customer teams
- ...organize and lead onsite customer workshops
- ...have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field
- ...2+ years in management / process improvement / technology consulting, professional services, or software services/implementations
- ...strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- ...experience in Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- ...SQL and data visualization experience
- ...strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- ...ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.