The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
- ...own, manage and drive all aspects of the Global Alliance relationship and strategy for Capgemini & Fujitsu
- ...establish global business plans and strategies for sell-to, sell-with and sell-through with clear objectives and manage the execution of the defined plans across the GTM organization
- ...define and drive the Alliances’ technical and sales enablement journey
- ...establish strong executive relationships sponsoring the Alliance
- ...expand the network within your assigned Alliances through continuous enablement around the joint value proposition of Celonis
- ...orchestrate pipeline generation and Go to Market activities with various Ecosystem teams and sales globally to drive Celonis license growth
- ... identify focus areas to develop differentiated solutions to market together
- … build and orchestrate high-performing teams within the Alliances and the GTM organization to follow and reach joint Alliance objectives
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 15 years of experience working for and/or partnering with GSIs in Sales / Alliance Management / Business Development
- Enterprise software sales experience collaborating and selling with GSIs
- Track record of successfully achieving set revenue goals in channel sales
- Significant experience in defining partner strategies in a hypergrowth environment
- Networking enthusiast, with a proven track record in establishing successful strategic Alliance relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate strategies effectively on all management levels
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers
- Outstanding strategic mindset and execution power focused on long-term success
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong action orientation to get things done
- Team orientation and exceptional leadership skills to keep teams aligned and focused to achieve set objectives
- Ability and willingness to travel (40-50%)
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.