Principal Customer Value Architect
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Principal Customer Value Architect (PCVA) with proven experience and a passion for helping our customers solve business problems and realize value through process performance improvement. Celonis PCVAs interface directly with customers and are responsible for handling our most strategic and complex customer engagements. PCVAs possess a deep expertise in process improvement within a given industry and may advise our CVAs and Senior CVAs on their engagements within their field of expertise.
You’ll act as a thought leader throughout the Celonis organization translating your insights on how Celonis can accelerate value realization within your field of expertise.
- Translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process improvement
- Use data from Celonis to derive root causes and quantify business impact
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Devise improvement actions and execute enterprise-wide change initiatives in partnership with customer stakeholders
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Advise CVAs and Senior CVAs on engagements
- Provide feedback to our product development teams to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories and pain points within your field of expertise
- Expand the use case knowledge in our delivery and sales teams and be the go-to person for process improvement topics in your designated field
- Speak at Celonis events and conferences addressing how Celonis solutions are accelerating value realization and process improvement
- Attend customer and prospect pitches to advise on how Celonis can address specific pain points that are common within their industry
- Develop tools and techniques that enhance our delivery methodology
- ...have 12+ years experience in Management Consulting, strategy consulting or process improvement
- ...have an excellent degree in finance, economics, business information systems or other business or engineering related subjects
- ... possess deep expertise within a specific industry (e.g. Oil & Gas, CPG, Healthcare)
- ...have strong communication and presentation skills
- ...are fluent in English
- ...bring strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- ...are experienced in analyzing SCM, Finance or Procurement processes
- ...are willing to travel
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengths finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- …distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.