The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Our Sr. Program Manager role is part of our Professional Services team. In this role you will drive successful implementations of the Celonis technology in order to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact. You will work with Fortune 500 companies across various industries to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organizations. This role reports to our regional services leader.
- Own and drive end-to-end implementations of the Celonis technology across our largest and most strategic customers
- Help customers drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through Celonis
- Collaborate with Sales teams, pre-Sales, partners and Customer Success Managers to establish Celonis Professional Services value proposition and statements of work with customers during pre-sales phases
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets customer requirements
- Manage resources, schedule, scope, and budget on multiple projects by creating and maintaining detailed project plans that emphasize speed to delivery and maximize the efficient use of resources needed to meet the requirements
- Collaborate directly with customer senior level executives, process owners and technical teams within each customer to understand their goals, objectives and requirements and to ensure their successful realization
- Regularly communicate projects status with status reports and meetings, covering key discussion items, action items, risks and issues
- Proactively manage and escalate risks and issues internally to Celonis management and externally to customer project sponsor to minimize impact to project success
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the implementation team, including partner resources, to ensure Celonis methodology is being followed
- Keep projects up to date in the Celonis Professional Services Automation system to enable accurate and timely project and portfolio reporting
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field
- 10+ years of client facing Project Management experience in enterprise software implementations, managing multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrate extensive experience in project management disciplines, documenting and maintaining project plans, risk/issue/action logs, and driving problem resolution while facing customers and Celonis executives
- Strong communicator with proven problem solver skills who can manage various Stakeholders and project timelines with a background in Consulting
- Experience in People Management responsible for the delivery of execution of other consultants and have worked with onshore and offshore teams
- Experience in positioning Services, writing proposals and “statement of works” within a complete ecosystem (customers and partners)
- Experience with working in an ecosystem of partners and managing co-delivery
- Ability to effectively set and manage customer expectations
- Value driven mindset and ability to calculate business cases
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Project management certifications (PMP, Prince2, or Safe/Agile) is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.