We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Performance Marketing Manager.
We are seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our global digital marketing team. As a Performance Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for placing, optimizing, and reporting on ad campaigns across our paid search and digital channels.
This individual will primarily be responsible for managing the digital journey across Google and Bing as part of our global integrated campaigns. This individual will also support, coordinate, and collaborate with other performance channel owners, with experience in LinkedIn or Facebook preferred. He/she must have an expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey and primary performance channels. This individual should also be able to proactively use performance metrics and best practices as a guiding light for optimizations and maximizing campaign production.
This position will work with our internal stakeholders and global campaigns team to ensure that our digital channels are optimized for conversions at every step of the digital journey.
In this role you will focus heavily on implementing and optimizing campaigns and ad packages across different channels in support of a campaign. You will also be required to package up the results from your campaigns into a digestible format to external stakeholders to shape content creation as well as local initiatives.
To be successful in this position, you should be comfortable in multiple platforms in multiple markets. In addition to this, you must work well in a team as there are several departments involved in the development process of the digital campaigns.
- Execute & optimize paid demand campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to: Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, Microsoft Ads/Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Develop an effective, data-driven optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance
- Monitor & improve current keywords used in search ads to increase volume while maintaining a low CPA
- Proactively find new channels and growth opportunities
- Pull and analyze reports to evaluate performance, set and communicate CPA benchmarks, and translate insights into actionable changes
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop a full-funnel marketing approach
- Track paid growth budget
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritized test plans and clearly articulate test hypotheses, success metrics and insights
- Seek and understand current industry trends/technologies to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Minimum of 3 years experience in paid digital marketing - specifically search, social, and display, with a focus on acquisition
- Experience running global demand campaigns in the B2B market at a tech company preferred
- Proven track record of conducting, synthesizing, and applying user insights.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.