The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Celonis Data & Technology Consultants are at the core of the Celonis Professional Services Center of Excellence. You will become an expert in various technical areas of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) in order to develop the most innovative solutions to the most complex business problems. You will develop into a trusted advisor and go-to person for support and enablement in your areas of expertise during implementations of the Celonis EMS.
- ...design and validate innovative analyses and execution apps according to our customers’ objectives for process improvement
- ...summarize Machine / Statistical Learning models visually (dashboards, reports, etc) to solve strategic business problem statements
- ...construct fault-tolerant, efficient, real-time ETL pipelines on massive business data sets
- ...support more senior Data & Technology Consultants and build deep expertise in various technical aspects of the Celonis EMS (Process & Task Mining, Planning & Simulation, Action Flows, Real-Time Data Ingestion, and/or Visual & Daily Management)
- ...provide expert support to our customers for technical consulting-related inquiries
- ...support partner implementations of the Celonis EMS and conduct Quality Assurance on their deliverables
- ...create technical documentation and compile technical best practices for both internal and external stakeholders on your areas of expertise
- ...at least a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- ...prior experience in Technology Consulting, Software Support, or a related field is a plus
- ...a customer-first, teamwork-based, and service-oriented approach to your work
- ...excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized, and known for being a quick learner
- ...a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Analytics
- ...a passion for “outside-the-box thinking”
- ...excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex, technical information in an understandable manner
- ...the ability to logically troubleshoot issues, determine root causes, and present suggested solutions clearly and concisely
- ...the ability to handle competing - oftentimes sudden - priorities flexibly and address each in an effective and timely manner in a fast-paced working environment
- ...a natural curiosity for technical topics and willingness to self-start and self-educate
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.