The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
The Senior Director of Professional Services for Midwest is responsible for driving successful deployments of the Celonis technology across all customers in the region. He/she will partner cross-functionally to support all customer engagement efforts and will liaise frequently with the Customer Success teams to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty and adoption of the Celonis platform.
- ...lead and manage the entire Professional Services team in the North America Financial Services practice
- ...ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact
- ...communicate with stakeholders in Celonis’ largest customers, handle escalations and navigate challenging situations with positive and balanced results
- ...ensure that the Professional Services team is fully enabled and leverages all product capabilities on customer deployments
- ...manage, forecast and monitor resource capacity and utilization, staffing appropriately all customer engagements
- ...maximize services revenue and ensure high utilization rates
- ...continuously improve and enhance the implementation methodology to drive efficiency and consistency
- ...recruit and develop a high-performing Professional Services team, developing career paths for team members that allow for growth and development within the Professional Services team and Celonis
- ...work collaboratively with and influence other departments, especially Product, Sales and Customer Success, to promote customer satisfaction and achieve business unit and company goals
- ...proactively manage hiring, attrition, productivity, morale, resource allocation, team motivation and training, across the Midwest Professional Services team
- ...are a proven leader with 10+ years of experience managing professional services teams in enterprise SaaS companies
- ...have significant experience in driving successful software deployments at enterprise customers across different industries
- ...possess a deep understanding of enterprise customer relationships
- ...be a top-performer with demonstrable past success achieving relevant targets and KPIs
- ...have proven experience in designing and implementing initiatives and infrastructure to scale top-performing professional services teams
- ...demonstrate experience in recruiting, motivating and retaining top talent
- ...possess excellent communication skills, collaborative (team-focused) mindset, high levels of EQ and IQ
- ...have an entrepreneurial approach, self-aware and an inspiring character with great energy
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.