The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as Director Professional Services CoE. You will help build our global Center of Excellence and lead our technology consulting team in North America to support consultants, partners and customers.
You will shape the professional and personal development of your employees and make a significant contribution to the conceptual and methodology development of the global Center of Excellence team. As shared services hub to our regional services teams and our partners, you will play a critical role in developing a team of technical experts to support the growth and quality of service delivery to our customers.
- ...have at least 8+ years of professional experience incl. relevant leadership and management experience, leading Professional Service Practice for SaaS company is preferred
- …have experience with scaling up nearshore and/or offshore teams and building a Center of Excellence
- …have experience developing partner enablement and oversight programs to ensure the quality of third party delivery
- …are a self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
- …engage from post-sales to project closure
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.