The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern / Beca Go-To-Market Process & Tools. As part of the Process & Tools team you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the business processes and tools that support our integrated Go-To-Market-Organization. Current tools include but are not limited to Salesforce, Pardot and the Celonis Partner Portal. Responsibilities include the administration and integration of our tools, its constant evolution, and maintaining system integrations to promote best practices and seamless processes as well as the continuous enablement of our users. Moreover, you get to know all of our internal Celonis stakeholders and work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on tool usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary, modelling and implementing business processes as data structures.
Do you want to get to know an unique end-to-end view into Celonis and take the possibility to actively shape the operations of a hypergrowth SaaS company? Then read on!
- ... are a student of industrial engineering / IT-based business administration / mathematics / business informatics or of a comparable program
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
- ... can listen very well, are communicative and feel comfortable as an interface between different departments and all levels of management
- ... have gained first experience with developing customer-facing intefaces, with application and software development
- ... ideally have basic knowledge in Salesforce CRM platforms
- ... are very engaged and think strategically about technology and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- … are visionary and don’t lose focus even in a fast-changing and dynamic environment
- … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English (Spanish / German is a plus but not necessary)
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ... are looking forward to your application in English!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.