The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Strategic Account Advisor.
Strategic Account Advisory is a top team of highly experienced and senior strategists within the GTM organisation that works as a SWAT team for the Chief Revenue Officer and RVP on the largest deals in the South region. We are looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively articulate how & why our solutions can help transform Customers’ business and exceed their goals!
You will work with our Enterprise sales teams on the largest and most strategic accounts in the EMEA region. Specifically, this role is focused on definition of Account Strategies, delivery of C-Level value propositions, investment justifications, development of complex deal structures and commercial proposals, as well as negotiation planning and execution for large deals.
- Work with Enterprise sales teams to define the commercial strategy; prioritise sales initiatives based on pain points, value creation potential, and customers’ priorities
- Create and deliver C- level compelling propositions as basis for strategic technology decisions
- Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customers’ businesses at scale
- Build and deliver compelling Investment Justifications to secure Customers’ funding for Celonis solutions.
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our Proposals
- Develop negotiation strategies and help execute them
- 10+ years of professional experience, ideally in consultative, strategic, and analytical customer-facing roles
- Strong executive presence and presentation / facilitation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to C-suite executives, including poised, confident objection handling abilities
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and programs independently
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales and Solution Engineering
- Deep quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills, with proven business insight and judgment
- Experience in a Sales environment / interacting with Sales teams
- Experience from a Top -Tier Strategy Consulting Firm (McKinsey / BCG / Bain) is highly preferred
- Experience in Technology or Enterprise Software preferred
- Engineering degree and MBA preferred
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.