The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Principal Product Manager for our Finance team.
As a Principal Product Manager in our Finance team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and have ownership for shaping the future of Celonis’ Execution apps in the domain of Working Capital. Working Capital and cash flow in particular is the lifeblood of any organization trying to provide agility to the company. Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in the areas of working capital, productivity and compliance. You will bring your business expertise gained in product management and operational finance to our team of technical experts, to solve together real world problems in the above mentioned areas for our customers.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
- ...have a university degree in a Finance/Business and/or Computer Science discipline or a comparable education
- …ideally have experience as a senior level Product Manager / Product Lead within a SaaS organisation, owning and delivering new software products in Working Capital and related finance areas
- ...have 8+ years of experience in finance within larger corporations performing the role of Financial Accountant or similar specialising in Working Capital
- …ideally have solid experience in software development and/or delivery, preferably in the area of Finance
- ...are highly competent in explaining the daily tasks and its weaknesses in today’s finance departments and coming up with possible solutions
- ...have a good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft or Workday)
- ...have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to work very closely with customers
- ...are self-motivated, able to work independently and collaborate well within and outside the team
- ...have very good English skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.