At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Application Manager (m/f/x).
As Application Manager (m/f/x) you will run, operate and maintain all our applications and act as the central point of contact for all applications in the Product & Engineering department. In this role you will own Jira as a high level priority, drive migration projects in the Atlassian Suite, and the integration with tools such as GitHub or Salesforce. Furthermore you will build a tech radar for all applications including trial of new tools. By doing this you will work collaboratively with an international team of Celonauts.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Read on!
- have a Master's degree in Business Administration or a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- have 6+ years of experience in project/ program management on a bigger scale
- have a deep knowledge working with Jira & Atlassian Suite
- have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- can manage and oversee large programs within your Product & Engineering vertical to meet business objectives in terms of value and quality
- proactively assess and minimize program risk while working with teams and stakeholders to anticipate and remove roadblocks
- have the ability to manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
- can clearly and accurately communicate program status, issues, dependencies and risks to the leadership team and other program stakeholders beyond Product & Engineering
- have an entrepreneurial spirit, are self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment
- have strong English verbal and written communication skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity Statement.