Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as the Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Associate Solution Engineer. You will start your Celonis career at our Global Center of Excellence in Spain, Madrid. The main objective of our Centre of Excellence is to identify and standardise best practices from our Global Solution Engineering organisation, whilst simultaneously supporting the field, getting hands-on experience, and putting these best practices into action. You will identify the customers' strategic priorities and lead the project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions. By proficiently handling our customers’ individual needs and actively participating in customer workshops, you will drive Celonis' international expansion.
- Lead the creation of new Services and Assets that would be used by the Global Go-To-Market Organization
- Be an active participant on the streamline of the Celonis Demo Ecosystem and Value Propositions
- Initiate engagements with customers by running Demos and Workshops that demonstrate our value and how Celonis solve customer challenges
- Are a recent graduate with a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Possess prior experience in consulting and an interest in Data Science and Big Data
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Posses a thorough understanding of complex business processes of all kinds
- Have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with various customers and stakeholders
- Are motivated, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Seek opportunities to think outside the box and wish to continuously broaden your knowledge - despite steep learning curves!
- Enjoy discussing the latest technology with your network and peers
- Possess exemplary communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English and Italian, French or Spanish (other languages are a bonus!)
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the StrengthsFinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.