The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a IT Support Engineer to join the global internal IT Team in London, UK.
- Resolve, transfer or escalate IT tickets raised by internal employees
- Work in an international IT support team to solve issues globally
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues via phone, email and remote control
- Operating, transporting, adjusting and installing/configuring computing and related equipment (Mac/Windows environment) for the workplace
- 1st contact & responsible for Onboarding of new Celonis employees in UK
- Communication with our users and staff to understand, identify, document and resolve problems
- Performing simple repairs to computing and related equipment
- Develop documentation/user guides for common user issues
- Mobile Device support for corporate smartphones
- On-site support for the Celonis London Office
- Relevant education in the field of IT
- Knowledge of Windows (Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016)
- Microsoft O365 knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- Experience in operating and maintaining network printers and network components like video-conferencing systems based on Zoom
- Experience in troubleshooting drivers and software applications
- Knowledge in Mobile Device Management solutions
- Prior experience in desktop support and equipment
- Ability to be a very good service provider for our employees
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Cool under pressure
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.