The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
We are looking for an experienced Compensation & Equity Manage to be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team in building creative total reward programs that help attract and retain top talent, leveraging competitive market pay, equity, and other incentives. This role reports to the global Head of Compensation & Benefits and will be located in London area, UK.
- Be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team as we work on designing a state-of-the-art compensation and total rewards strategy for Celonis
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, focusing primarily on equity-based and other long-term incentive programs
- Work with the Compensation & Benefits team on the setup of short-term incentive plans, recognition programs, and the annual compensation cycle
- Partner with primary stakeholders and senior management in the organization on corporate equity strategy and deliverables
- Closely engage with Finance and Legal on the administration and development of equity plans, take lead on their communication
- Work as a strategic partner to business leaders, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition partners to solve compensation-related business challenges, both operationally and strategically
- Partner with the overall People and Culture Team to influence business leaders in compensation strategy while balancing it with business acumen
- Take responsibility to respond to any issues around equity compensation, including questions regarding taxation and legal filing procedures
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement innovative approaches, policies and processes to bring about continual improvement in compensation programs
- Stay current with market trends by conducting regular benchmark analysis and ensuring compliance with local regulations related to compensation and benefits program implementation
- Monitor competitiveness of compensation programs, model their cost implications and recommend effective solutions
- Partner closely with managers on workforce planning, job leveling and relevant market compensation for job offers to ensure both internal equity and external competitiveness.
Qualifications you should bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, Master's degree preferred
- 6+ years of compensation management experience, preferably at a pre-IPO or a publicly traded organization
- Strong understanding of accounting/finance regulations, as well as those around equity compensation, on the global basis (EMEA + US)
- Proven track record in the design and administration of equity-based compensation plans and long- and short-term incentive programs
- Extensive experience in the identification, assessment and execution of ongoing compensation processes and their improvement
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative and pragmatic in compensation program development and evaluation
- Excellent presentation skills, experience presenting to senior leadership, successful track record of collaboration with external providers
- Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
- High degree of personal integrity.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ - all virtual for now
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.