The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
As Privacy and Certification Manager you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Team and contribute to the optimization and scaling of internal processes within the privacy & quality compliance programs at Celonis. You will define the rollouts and the implementation of corrective actions in interdisciplinary cooperation with other departments such as Information Security, HR, Product Development, Sales and Marketing. Furthermore, you are responsible for the ISO9001 and ISO27701 certifications and the rollout of the Celonis Integrated Management System. To efficiently reach our objectives, you will identify best practice approaches and define and implement standard processes.
- ... are have an academic degree in business administration, IT security, business law / legal, quality management or a related field
- … have several years of project management and consulting experience, ideally in the area of quality and/or process management
- … are familiar with Data Protection requirements
- ... have a keen interest in understanding all types of business processes
- ... have strong communication and presentation skills
- ... enjoy working in cross-functional projects and growing with your challenges
- ... think analytically, love to work in a structured manner and possess a quick perception
- ... are extremely committed - you really want to make a difference
- ... possess very good German and English skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.