Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Our Sr Project Manager, Professional Services PMO role is part of our Professional Services team. In this global role, you will be responsible for leading and managing a program of strategic and tactical initiatives designed to drive process improvement, operational efficiency, and best-in-class service delivery. Many of these initiatives will require cross-functional collaboration with other organizations, such as Customer Success, Support, Sales, Presales, Enablement, Operations, and Product. You will be part of the Professional Services leadership team, work closely with members of that team, and report directly to our SVP Global Head of Professional Services.
- Create and manage an intake, prioritization, and approval process to ensure that we are executing the right initiatives at the right time, aligned with our organizational goals and capacity.
- Develop a project management system using monday.com to actively manage and report status on all initiatives.
- Work closely with initiative stakeholders to set project goals, success criteria, staffing requirements, timeline, and dependencies.
- Kick off each initiative with stakeholders and project team members to set expectations. Set regular checkpoints to monitor and report progress.
- Proactively identify risks, issues, and mitigation strategies to ensure initiatives stay on track and meet expected completion dates.
- Report initiative and program status on a regular basis to stakeholders and other leaders within the organization.
- Develop close working relationships with key resources from other organizations to streamline execution across teams.
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- Possess 5+ years of project management experience in an enterprise software company, managing multiple projects concurrently
- Possess 2+ years experience within a PMO leading internal initiatives
- Have the ability to proactively engage and lead teams cross-functional teams
- Are certified in either PMP and/or Agile certification
- Bring experience working with project/task management systems, such as monday.com, Asana, Trello, Jira, etc.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a willingness to work across time zones to collaborate with various teams, partners, and customers
Have the ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.