At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
As an Product Manager - Innovation Projects you will collaborate with your colleagues in product and engineering as well as Celonis partners to define and drive new Execution Apps and Instruments in the field of supply chain management, especially production/manufacturing.
In this specific role, you will work closely with customers and academic research partners in publicly funded research projects. In these co-innovation projects, you will be responsible to design and implement new Celonis solutions in the field of Industry 4.0. You will also collaborate with the Celonis Academic Alliance team in the delivery of innovation projects with academic research partners.
You will apply our powerful Process Mining engine to build process understanding, leverage ML capabilities to identify execution gaps, and apply our automation engine to solve execution gaps.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking, and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
- ... have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics) or a comparable education
- ... have 2+ years of professional experience working in Data Science or Product Management
- … have experience in SQL and database querying
- … have experience in Python and would like to grow your skills while developing a solution on our low-code platform
- ... have a good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle,)
- … are able to run initiatives and programs independently while making sense of choices to stakeholders through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- .. have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to work very closely with partners and customers
- ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ... are as strong communicator, fluent and comfortable working and presenting in English and German
- …will give you the chance to drive your own career development with the possibility of growing into a Product Management role, develop your technical capabilities in Data Engineering or even explore other relevant business areas
- … work in a fully Agile environment applying the latest methodologies and using the most up-to-date Big Data technologies
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength-finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest-growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: The Execution Management System
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work