Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are looking for a Conversion Marketing Manager to drive the strategy, implementation and outcomes behind our conversion marketing programs. You will create, manage, and experiment with marketing programs to optimize Celonis’ current conversion points, and develop quarterly multi-channel marketing programs to drive awareness and create demand among key personas. You’ll ideate, develop, and execute new conversion methods, while monitoring results and optimizing performance in order to achieve our quarterly and yearly KPIs. You’ll play a key role in building and maturing the path to purchase and go to market strategy across all personas, working cross-functionally with teams inside and outside of marketing. This position will report to the Head of Conversion Marketing.
The conversion marketing organization at Celonis is the all important step between paid media and email marketing, focusing on the points (website), programs (webinars), and performance (conversion rate) of our inbound marketing channels. This team plays a meaningful role as both an execution and consultation branch across and outside the Demand Generation organization and enables marketers to grow outside of their typical scope.
- Own and optimize our website conversion points such as the existing live demo, contact sales, and other high priority events on the Celonis website.
- Ideate, create, and execute our digital marketing programs such as our global webinars, live chat platform, and global event strategy.
- Create and optimize landing pages to support the registration process and conversion rate of these programs. (Using a CMS, no coding experience needed).
- Partner, partner, partner. With the campaigns, database, and performance marketing teams to create the best user experience for prospects before, during, and after your programs while aligning them all to the overall business strategy. You’ll partner with the campaigns team to identify the topics and trends most relevant to your programs, with the performance marketing team to drive relevant, targeted traffic to them, and with the database team to ensure proper follow up and progression post-program.
- Regularly communicate progress and outcomes of marketing within the team and with key stakeholders in working sessions and monthly/quarterly business reviews. You need a thirst for data as you will analyze and report out on the effectiveness of marketing programs and conversion points. You’ll also use these insights to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing strategies.
- Success metrics/KPIs for this role include new pipeline and booking created or influenced by these marketing programs, as well as through qualified MQLs by both count and value, and a qualitative component of partnership effectiveness with cross functional teams.
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B marketing (experience in tech is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Proven marketing program experience across a variety of tools / techniques.
- Excellent cross-functional partnership skills, with proven ability to drive alignment and accountability
- Strong strategic thinking coupled with the ability to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
- Exceptional communications and storytelling abilities, including written and verbal
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Experience using a CMS to create conversion pages for the website and standalone marketing landing pages.
- Experience implementing and maintaining a chat platform.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.