Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Execution Apps take process efficiency to the next step by providing a standardized framework, enabling users with proactive alerting, AI-based individual signals and intelligent automation.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
- … take customers to the next level by deploying innovative execution apps on customer’ premises
- … drive customer success and intelligent process automation in A/R
- ... help building and promoting success stories
- … actively engage with Procurement, Accounting and IT
- … help customers kick-starting execution apps with support from Celonis and external Partners
- … drive change management to lead users from traditional work to intelligent automation
- … manage planning, installation and scaling of execution apps
- … engage hands-on in customer projects to drive the installation and sustainable usage
- … organize user trainings and build user communities
- … make execution apps the preferred user’s tool and drive a high daily usage
- … assure stable integration and interaction with related transactional systems
- ... collaborate with internal product management on business needs and new requirements
- … have 10+ years experience in deploying technical solutions for Procurement and/or Accounting
- … have supported procurement and/or accounting in planning, rollout and operations of tools
- … bring a deep understanding and domain expertise either in A/P or A/R
- … bring strong communication skills to transfer users to a new way of working
- … can bridge the gap between functional department and IT
- … have experience in operations of mission critical systems
- … bring experience in transactional systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Salesforce)
- … are capable of building and navigating long term relationships with all stakeholders
- … are looking for an innovative product which allows innovative process automation
- … are passionate about changing organizations with a strong focus on value
- … are an intrinsic motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customers
- … are fluent in English, another language like German, French or Italian is an advantage
- … see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.