The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Celonis is looking for a Senior Director, Customer Engagement to lead a large scale digital transformation program with one of Celonis’ largest customers. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to integrating themselves in the clients business and fully understanding the company goals and objectives. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience managing and growing enterprise SaaS customers, overseeing the delivery of large digital transformation engagements and managing executive-level client relationships.
- Lead a $multi-million enterprise digital transformation program for one of the leading healthcare services organizations, and one of Celonis’ largest customer in terms of software license revenue
- Set the strategic direction of the program and guide the customer on how to leverage Celonis across their entire organization to achieve their strategic goals and objectives
- Ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business value
- Ensure that Celonis is adopted across the organization through a rigorous and comprehensive change management program
- Ensure that the program is properly staffed leveraging resources from global cross-functional Celonis teams, such as Professional Services, Product and Engineering, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of the program including project prioritization, day-to-day operations, escalations, resourcing, deliverables, budget and costs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with c-level executives at the healthcare services organization, ensuring strong advocacy and support at the highest level
- Secure the timely and successful renewal of the entire software subscription
- Work closely with the Account Executive to support the revenue expansion of the account
- Lead the way in building the blueprint for running large scale digital transformation programs at Celonis’ healthcare customers
- Possess 10+ years demonstrable experience managing enterprise SaaS accounts within a professional services, customers success, consulting or technology services environment
- Have strong experience in driving large scale digital transformation / IT transformation / process re-engineering engagements and implementations
- Possess a strong understanding of the healthcare services landscape, with experience in healthcare distribution of medical devices and pharmaceuticals a plus
- Possess extensive experience in achieving business objectives through the deployment of software solutions
- Have the ability to navigate large global organizations and have the power of persuasion through data, facts and confidence
- Know how to successfully work with internal resources to design, pitch and sell opportunities with relevant subject matter experts and practice leads
- Possess a natural and consultative approach when engaging with senior executives
- Are a strong team player who inspires the team with a patient and entrepreneurial leadership style
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.