The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Director of Workplace Services EMEA located in London, UK.
- ..Always look to make us better, proactively identify and recommend opportunities that focus on better methods to achieve objectives which may include: process efficiencies, quality improvement, risk mitigation, cost improvements and any other relevant factors that influence workplace experience.
- …Partner with IT, and People teams to deliver a world-class employer experience.
- …Participate in new hire activities, including furniture and equipment preparation, delivering a high-quality first day experience.
- …Maintain timely, positive and professional communication with stakeholders and our people at all times.
- …Maintain a standard operating procedure for all locations.
- …Serve as a main point of contact for office emergencies, including after hours and weekends.
- …Ensure the safety of our people by developing/maintaining/updating emergency action plans and providing health and safety risk assessments.
- …Oversee and manage emergency action teams in all locations.
- …Are responsible for overseeing facility operations, maintenance, and security, while developing and implementing solutions across our offices.
- …Manage all vendor relations and contracts, including maintenance, cleaning, catering.
- …Monitor and provide recommendations for optimal office space utilization including end-to-end project management of office relocations or expansions.
- …Work closely with building management to ensure offices are functioning optimally.
- …Are responsible for overseeing the maintenance of all furniture, fixtures and non-IT equipment. Manage food and beverage, safety, and security programs and vendors.
- …Ensure facility cleanliness, appearance and functionality, including common areas such as lobbies, conference rooms, and kitchens.
- …Build and effectively lead an exceptional team; ensure that they are technically strong, provide an excellent level of service to our people, and are capable of delivering results on time and with quality.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ - all virtual for now
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.