The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
The Senior Product Manager - Automation Task Force is responsible for scaling the implementation of automation use cases within our EMS platform. The main purpose is to develop capabilities to help customers to kick off the Celonis automation journey with Action Flows. At the moment, automation requests across our organization, partners and customers are handled case by case. We want to scale the creation, distribution, and product integration of highly relevant and popular automation use cases for Celonis customers with the creation of the Automation Task Force. We are looking for a product manager who owns and drives the Task Force.
- Establish data-driven methodology to gather, qualify, prioritize & facilitate automation requests from our account teams, customers, and partners
- Document use case knowledge & observations in standardized way for internal stakeholders (product, engineers, GTM)
- Develop scalable solutions for addressing highly relevant + popular use cases (e.g. via EMS store templates with clear installation instructions)
- Foster the Celonis community for automation topics
- Have a proven track record of having created methodologies in the past which were successfully adopted by oneself and others (e.g. for delivering projects, prioritizing feature requests, engaging in GTM activities, …)
- Have expertise with Tracking Tools and SQL. Curiosity and capability to work with and analyze data with tracking tools. As an example, work with Datadog (monitoring service for cloud applications) and Celonis EMS tracking data and analyze the resulting data using Datadog dashboards and SQL / Celonis PQL.
- Have a proven track record of successful collaboration and project management across departments and in direct engagements with customers.
- Have hands-on product expert & facilitator. Holistic understanding of automation features, and capability to apply product expertise for customer implementations. This includes capability to set up complex automations, e.g. for SAP.
- Have a detailed understanding of enterprise automation use cases and the related business context.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.