Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
We are looking for an exceptional Solutions Engineering Manager with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives to manage and help lead the Solution Engineer team to achieve revenue goals.
- ...manage the pre-sales engineering team to provide support to the account managers in promoting and selling Celonis products
- ...direct and navigate the pre-sales engineering team to the right company resources, such as development, hardware, software and service
- ...effectively manage the people resources in order to deliver quality results, on time
- ...deliver proof of concept projects utilizing client's data to show the business value of Celonis solution
- ...provide technical analysis and development of existing and proposed architectures and products for a variety of sales vertical markets
- ...create requirements definition, proposal development, demonstration support, and technical documentation in support of the sales proposal activities
- ...relevant leadership and management experience is a plus
- ...willingness and demonstrated ability to lead hands on and close to technology
- ...demonstrated ability to share and communicate ideas to executive staff, business sponsors, technical resources and other key constituents in clear, concise language
- ...self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
- ...looking for a product that you can push with passion and drive
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.