The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Data Analyst.
The Senior Data Analyst - FP&A will join a fast-paced growing FP&A team and will provide the analyses and insights that inform decision making by Celonis' senior management team. The role has unique opportunities to work with various people across the organization to help inform management with data driven guidance, automating KPI Reporting/Visualizations. This role requires a self-starter with strong problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations.
- Define KPIs, develop automated dashboards, reports, and models to help teams make faster better decisions
- Leverage/Implement a wide array of statistical and advanced analytic methods to drive business insights and support data-driven decisions
- Become expert on key internal and external data sources. Identify opportunities to leverage new data sources/features to improve existing or develop new analytic solutions
- Create end-to-end, robust analytic products in key areas of the business (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations etc.), working closely with business customers to scope, develop, implement, and monitor solutions
- Deliver and drive model/analytics insights throughout organization, helping to support data-driven decision making at all levels of the organization
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to identify opportunities to leverage data/analytics to improve business operations and drive efficiencies
- Provide coaching and guidance on data science best practices to all areas of the company
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
- 4+ years work experience doing quantitative analysis
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL proficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to work with other teams across an organization
- Strong oral and written communication
- A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously, and highly organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced culture, managing multiple deliverables a plus
- Prior Celonis platform experience a plus
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.