You have significant experience in billing and want to convert all your knowledge into actions at one of the fastest growing global companies? Then the time is now to start your next career step at Celonis!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Billing Specialist to join our team in Madrid.
- Deliver accurate and timely invoicing on behalf of Celonis globally.
- Coordinate the entire billing process.
- Act as billing POC with Operations, Sales, Collections, and all Key Stakeholders.
- Align with global accounting to ensure an accurate revenue recognition process.
- Drive key initiatives around first pass yield (correct invoice first time) and reduction on credit notes.
- Act as key enabler to support the long-term significant growth of the operation volume, including technology solutions.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES
- Proven experience in international billing, including carrying out invoicing procedures.
- A strong orientation towards Process improvement.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to identify potential errors made on invoices.
- Target driven, quick learner and team player.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office, ability to work and learn multiple financial tools.
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.