The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Execution Management System, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: measure execution capacity, know how to increase it, and act in real time.
As Sr. Product Manager, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ execution apps in this domain. An Execution App is a built-for-purpose solution created for a specific line of business to optimize their daily business execution. The app leverages capabilities across the Celonis technology to provide persona-specific user interfaces for each level of the organisation.
Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions to achieve customer satisfaction & productivity goals at the same time.
Your responsibility will be to ensure the understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new offerings but also build a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to general availability.
In doing so, you are going to work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, write user stories for our engineering teams and build the first prototypes based on your knowledge of Celonis.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
• ...have 4+ years of experience in Product Management at a SaaS company
• … have a technical affinity to successfully partner with product and engineering teams to build out solutions
• … enjoy working closely with customers and cross-functional stakeholders
• … communicate clearly and can explain existing processes and procedures
• … have strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
• ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
• … have a MS / MA degree, MBA is a plus
• ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
• … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
• ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
• … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
• … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better