Our Core Mining Engine Team focuses on improving and extending the process mining capabilities according to customer requirements, insights from academia, and research. The team takes special care of the integration of state-of-the-art process mining approaches into our product.
You will be part of the Core Mining Engine. The team develops and tests new and innovative process mining algorithms and approaches. As Software Engineer for Innovative Process Mining, you will actively search for trends in the process mining area and how to relate them to the product. You will reduce trends and ideas to code, and evaluate the efficacy of this code in realistic business-relevant scenarios. You will interact closely with other software engineers and product managers within the product and engineering organization to successfully deploy your code in production.
The work you’ll do:
- Familiarize and understand relevant research approaches in the field of process mining
- Develop and implement new, innovative research prototypes for our query engine
- Collaborate with various teams and coworkers to drive innovation in the field of process mining
- Bring successful prototypes into the product
The qualifications you need:
- A university degree in the area of computer science, process mining or a comparable education
- Proven experience in software development with Python, Java, or C++
- Genuine interest and (first) experience in process mining
- Ability to drive innovation in the area of process mining
- An analytical mind with a great understanding of complex algorithms and data management
- Strong communication skills and interest in presenting and testing your ideas
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.