Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are looking for a curious, smart and “learn it all” Architect with proven experience and a passion for designing solution architectures for our prospects and customers to support and help our growing sales team to achieve revenue goals.
You work with the technical teams at our prospects and customers to design an architecture for the integration of our products that will meet their performance, data/information security and business requirements; you will unlock technical blockers that can slow down the adoption of our products and partner closely with our Sales and Solution Engineering teams as well as our Product Management, Data Ops and Information Security teams. You will be responsible for supporting engagements with new prospects as well as existing customers that look to expand their footprint. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Partner with our Sales, Solution Consulting teams and customers to create a current state of the customer’s IT system landscape and design the future state architecture that integrate the Celonis Products into our prospects complex system landscape and IT strategy to achieve the business outcomes
- Advise our prospects on information security and governance aspects of our products and design architecture models fitted for their needs including knowledge of Regulatory Compliance frameworks in the context of public cloud offerings
- As part of pre-sales consulting engagements drive alignment on information security and solution architecture with the technical teams at our prospects
- Build compelling assets (presentations/diagrams/flows/PoCs) making the value case for the unique value proposition of our products in particular for automation and advanced analytics
- Partner with Product Engineering team to provide field level feedback and input, review scalable architecture frameworks, to report the major issues that our customers are encountering while deploying our products, contributing effectively to our products roadmaps
- Engage with your peer architects at Celonis in the Architect Community of Practice and with the Sales Team to share and re-use the assets that you produced and learn/acquire the knowledge from other peer architects
- Grow a network of trusted Partners/IT Consulting experts that you can leverage to help you to make impact scaling across multiple clients at the same time
- 4+ years of Solution Architect experience
- 4+ years of Software Sales / IT Consulting experience
- 2+ years of Software Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- You can comfortably switch from explaining an architecture diagram to an environment where you coded/assembled a demo of the architecture
- Strong technical background with a focus on system integrations, data operations and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SaaS solutions (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM,Service Now,etc..), cybersecurity posture fundamentals, API ecosystems and legacy on-premise enterprise architectures
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably Information Technology or related field
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications
- Integration Certifications (Mulesoft,Oracle,SAP,etc..)
- Experience in at least 2 domains among : Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Customer/Consumer Management (Service,Order Management, Sales),HR,Procurement.
Experience in at least 2 industries among: Consumer Goods, Banking, Pharma, Aerospace,Telco, Transport, etc..(add/edit key industries)
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.