The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as the Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Video Specialist / Graphic Designer in Madrid.
As a Video Specialist / Graphic Designer, you will be part of the Celonis Academy team that empowers individuals to be successful with Celonis by delivering impactful learning experiences. You will work with various subject matter experts to conceptualize, design, and create engaging and highly interactive online training content on a large variety of topics. The content you produce will enable Celonis customers, partners, academics, and internal employees to use Celonis’ products on a day-to-day basis. You will produce the majority of video content having freedom to experiment with innovative ideas and styles. In addition, you will design infographics and images to explain complex business and technical concepts. Besides learning content, you won’t shy away from creating modern promotional content for the Celonis Academy (e.g. videos and graphics for social media, newsletter, website).
More than 80.000 learners worldwide consume the content you create. Through our feedback channel, you will directly see the impact of your work!
- ...have successfully completed studies in Media Management, Business Education or a comparable degree
- …have at least 2-4 years of experience in the field of video production/e-learning development or a related field
- …have experience in video and image editing tools (e.g. Camtasia, Adobe Creative Cloud), and authoring tools (e.g. Articulate)
- …excel in translating complex business and technical topics into engaging learning materials for different target audiences
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- … put the learner at the center of everything you do
- …have creative flair and are always looking for new and innovative ways of doing things
- ...are characterized by strong communication and writing skills in English
- …are interested in big data, the game-changing business capabilities it offers and business strategy
- …are looking for a job where you will think outside the box and continuously broaden your knowledge while having a steep learning curve
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Differences make us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.