The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis Data & Technology Consultants are at the core of the Celonis Professional Services Center of Excellence. You will become an expert in various technical areas of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) in order to develop the most innovative solutions to the most complex business problems. You will serve as a trusted advisor and a go-to person for support and enablement in your areas of expertise during implementations of the Celonis EMS.
- ...build deep expertise in various technical areas of the Celonis EMS (Process & Task Mining, Planning & Simulation, Action Flows, Real-Time Data Ingestion, and/or Visual & Daily Management)
- ...liaise directly with our Product & Engineering organization, becoming the “first point of contact” for new technical product features within specific product verticals
- ...host and run enablement sessions for internal and external stakeholders on implementation best-practices
- ...support strategic partner implementations of the Celonis EMS and conduct Quality Assurance on their deliverables
- ...serve as a mentor to Data & Technology Consultants
- ...provide expert support to our customers for the most complex technical consulting-related inquiries
- ...a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Technology Consulting, Software Support, or a related field
- ...productionized and maintained fault-tolerant, efficient, ETL pipelines at scale
- ...productionized, continuously refined, and summarized Machine / Statistical Learning models visually (dashboards, reports, etc) to solve strategic business problem statements
- ...experience authoring and reviewing technical software documentation
- ...a customer-first, teamwork-based, and service-oriented approach to your work
- ...excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex, technical information in an understandable manner
- ...the ability to logically troubleshoot issues, determine root causes, and present suggested solutions clearly and concisely
- ...the ability to handle competing - oftentimes sudden - priorities flexibly and address each in an effective and timely manner in a fast-paced working environment
- ...a Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- ...a natural curiosity for technical topics and willingness to self-start and self-educate
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.