Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Execution Applications Consultant. In this role you will be a part of a brand new team of domain experts where you will be accelerating the deployment of our execution applications.
- Take customers to the next level by deploying innovative execution apps on customer’ premises
- Drive customer success and intelligent process automation in A/P or A/R
- Help building and promoting success stories
- Actively engage with Procurement, Accounting and IT
- Help customers kick-starting execution apps with support from Celonis and external Partners
- Drive change management to lead users from traditional work to intelligent automation
- Manage planning, installation and scaling of execution apps
- Engage hands-on in customer projects to drive the installation and sustainable usage
- Organize user trainings and build user communities
- Make execution apps the preferred user’s tool and drive a high daily usage
- Assure stable integration and interaction with related transactional systems
- Collaborate with internal product management on business needs and new requirements
- Have 10+ years experience in deploying technical solutions for Procurement and/or Accounting
- Have supported procurement and/or accounting in planning, rollout and operations of tools
- Bring a deep understanding and domain expertise either in A/P or A/R
- Bring strong communication skills to transfer users to a new way of working
- Can bridge the gap between functional department and IT
- Possess experience in operations of mission critical systems
- Bring experience in transactional systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Salesforce)
- Are capable of building and navigating long term relationships with all stakeholders
- Are looking for an innovative product which allows innovative process automation
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.