The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide.
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as Sr. Director Professional Services CoE. You will build our global Center of Excellence and lead our partner delivery management and technology consulting team to support consultants, partners and customers.
You will shape the professional and personal development of your employees and make a significant contribution to the conceptual and methodology development of the global Center of Excellence team. As shared services hub to our regional services teams and our partners, you will play a critical role in developing a team of technical experts to support the growth and quality of service delivery to our customers.
- …have at least 10+ years of professional experience incl. relevant leadership and management experience, leading Professional Service Practice for SaaS company is preferred
- …have experience with scaling up nearshore and/or offshore teams and building a Center of Excellence is needed
- …have experience developing partner enablement and oversight programs to ensure the quality of third party delivery
- …are a self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
- …define GTM approach for selling success delivery to our customers
- …engage from post-sales to project closure
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.