Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
As a Senior Process Mining Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
- Translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead the Celonis implementation project to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the defined use cases
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Lead the value creation workshops and define measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Automate tasks to drive value and improve the process conformance rate
- Define the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- Ensure the enablement of the customer to continuously improve processes
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
- ...have gained 3-5 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- ...have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- ...have a good knowledge of SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...)
- ...have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers
- ...understand and are able to interpret business processes
- ... are a person with excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- ...have a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining and you seek continuous improvement of your know-how
- ...are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- ...search for a job with a steep learning curve in order to think outside the box and to continuously broaden your knowledge
- ...have very good English skills, other languages are an advantage
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- …distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.