The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context & let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed & patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments & applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy & planning, to management, actions, & automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe & makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, & Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity & drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years & 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, & Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany & New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each & every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - & for that, we need you as a Solutions Architect. You are responsible for the technical onboarding of our customers to our platform as well as for setting up the data integration pipeline.
You will ensure our product is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our customers. Besides making sure that our customers’ data reaches our platform most efficiently, your tasks within customer onboarding will also include knowledge transfer & details on other aspects like user management & authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis. Along the way, you develop best practices & blueprints that can be used internally & externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
Once established, you will monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability & help troubleshoot any issues. By building & providing workflows & tools also to other teams within Celonis, you make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Read on!
Desired skills & experience:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Solid experience with project management & outstanding customer centric & proven experience working with customers
- Experience & interest in working with modern tech stack & methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, Python, Agile, etc.
- Experience with SQL & Python as well as with data pipelines & ETL processes for large volumes of data.
- Solution-oriented professional that enjoys deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge into understandable terms to a broader audience
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be a plus
- Strong communications skills (English is a must!)
What's in it for you as a Celonaut?
- 28 days annual leave + 2 extra days (24th & 31st) + public holidays
- Attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock options, referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, etc).
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding & daily work can be done 100% remote (until the end of 2021).
- Monthly remote work stipend (until the end of 2021).
- Meal allowance: to make your life easier!
- Special pension scheme through Celonis.
- Learning & Development: individual budget to further your personal & professional development!
- Set the path & be part of the hypergrowth of one of the fastest growing Software-Decacorns in the world.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Fresh fruit & coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives).
- Fun at work: at Celonis, work & fun go hand in hand!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.